After been launched only a week away, this Arch based distro, sees the first major update.
Whith this update, Manjaro has now available the kernels 3.4.82 - 3.10.32 - 220.127.116.11 - 3.12.13 - 3.13.5, the new VirtualBox, vim-spell packages and lot more upstream updates.
|Image/Logo: Manjaro Forum|
Main Updates in detail
- community i686: 113 new and 100 removed packages
- community x86_64: 112 new and 99 removed package(s)
- core i686: 23 new and 24 removed package(s)
- core x86_64: 23 new and 24 removed package(s)
- extra i686: 117 new and 116 removed package(s)
- extra x86_64: 117 new and 116 removed package(s)
- multilib x86_64: 1 new and 1 removed package(s)
|Image: Manjaro Blog|
How to update...
You can update your system as usual with
Press Ctrl + Alt + T on your keyboard to open the terminal. Then copy (Ctrl + C) command lines given below one by one, and then paste (Ctrl + V) into terminal. (Give the order of execution by pressing the enter key)
- sudo pacman -Syu