Yorba has announce in their official blog, the release of the stable version Geary 0.6.0
- Basic search scope operators, such as from:john
- An oft-requested “save sent mail” option for non-Gmail users
- Separate actions for archive, trash, and delete
- Much improved server support — if you found Geary unusable in the past on a Dovecot or other non-”cloud service” server, I’d urge you to give it another go
- Many stability, speed, and interface improvements and bugfixes
See also our overview article of this great email client, just follow the link...