SeaMonkey 2.25 Beta 2 is now available for free download, on the SeaMonkey website.
First of all, if you have never had contact, or never heard of this application, SeaMonkey it's an cross-platform suite of applications with, a web browser (SeaMonkey Navigator), an e-mail and news client program (SeaMonkey Mail & Newsgroups, an HTML editor (SeaMonkey Composer) and an IRC client (ChatZilla).
SeaMonkey Main Changes
- Newsgroup names can now be entered using autocompletion.
- See the changes page for a more complete overview.
- Mozilla platform changes
- The Gamepad API has been finalized and enabled (learn more).
- VP9 video decoding has been implemented.
- Support for Opus in WebM was added.
- Volume control for HTML5 audio/video has been added.
- Mac OS X Notification Center support has been added for web notifications.
- Support for spdy/2 has been removed.
- Support for multi-line flexbox in layout has been added.
- Support for the MathML 2.0 mathvariant attribute has been added.
- Background thread hang reporting has been added.
- Fixed several stability issues.
- Development status
- Written in
- Operating systems
- OS X
- Stable - 2.24
- Latest - 2.25
- CPU's Architecture
- Mozilla Public License
Where to find...
- SeaMonkey's Official Website
- SeaMonkey's Download webpage
- The SeaMonkey word and logo are registered as US trademarks by the Mozilla Foundation
In case installing this application, install at your own risk.
We disclaim any responsibility inherent to the same.