|Source: Bluestar Linux|
After discovering a couple of issues in the previous release,
a new update release is now available of...
Bluestar Linux Desktop Edition - 2015.03.15
The Bluestart Linux Desktop Edition, is going to be re-releasing after the developer discover a couple of issues:
- xterm was not included. ( gnome-menus requires xterm to run terminal-based desktop applications )
- linguassist was broken.
It's now available, new ISO's for download on the Bluestar's website, with all the issues fixed.
- KDE-4.14.3-3 + kf5-5.8.0
- Firefox-37.0.1, chromium-41.0.2272.118, thunderbird-31.5.0
- Flashplugin-18.104.22.1681, xorg-server-1.17.1-4
- Pacmanxg4-bin-4.16.3-3, systemdx-0.17.1
- Libreoffice-fresh-4.4.1-2, dropbox-3.0.5, bluez-5.30
- mariadb-10.0.17-2, vlc-2.2.0-2, gimp-2.8.14
- mesa-10.5.2, python-3.4.3-2, smbclient-4.2.0
- gparted-0.22.0, gtk3-3.14.9, libldap-2.4.40-2
- jre8-openjdk-8.u40, openssl-1.0.2a
- kup-0.5.1, paccache-0.1.12-2, bash-4.3.033
- Cairo-dock, cairo-dock-plug-ins, gnome-menus
Complete listings of package updates are available for the i686 and x86_64 versions.
Its an Arch-Linux based distribution that uses KDE as its default Desktop Environment, and it's available for both 32-bit and 64-bit platforms. Bluestar Linux uses the Arch Linux software repositories and provides auto-updates and software installation using the Apper and PacmanXG graphical software management tools. This distribution offers 3 different configurations: base, common, and full.
Bluestar Linux Info's
- Official Website
We hope that this publication has been useful.
Share this article, and feel free to leave your comment.