QupZilla 1.8.9 has been release with Qt WebKit Browser.
See, how to install on your Ubuntu base distro.
"Screenshot of QupZilla 1.8.9 on KDE" by Source: QupZilla
|Image Source: QupZilla|
In this version, QupZilla adds to the standard features:
- Native look'n'feel on Linux
- Library - History, Bookmarks and RSS Reader in one window
- Integrated AdBlock support
- Option to send DNT Do-Not-Track header
- Private Browsing mode
- History and Bookmarks Sidebars
- Stylable user interface through themes (4 already packaged with browser)
- SSL Certificate Manager
- Search Engines Manager
- Supports importing bookmarks from other browsers
- Speed Dial for quick access to favorite pages
How to install on Ubuntu based systems?
Like: Ubuntu, Kubuntu, ubuntu-Gnome, Xubuntu, Lubuntu, elemntaryOS, LinuxLite, etc...
- Using a 3rd party PPA
This method allows you to get the latest version of QupZilla
- sudo add-apt-repository ppa:nowrep/qupzilla
- sudo apt-get update
- sudo apt-get install qupzilla